As a patient of the Wildwood Acupuncture Center, you have the right to:
- Receive competent compassionate care that does not discriminate.
- Expect that information related to your care will be handled confidentially.
- Participate in decisions regarding your treatment and have opportunities to ask questions.
- Know the credentials of the staff assisting or treating you.
- Expect reasonable safety with regard to the scope of Chinese medicine.
- Receive access to your clinical file, with written permission from you, except as required or permitted by law.
- Refuse any treatment recommended at any time
- Receive an explanation of your bill.
As a patient of the Wildwood Acupuncture Center, you are asked to:
- Provide your practitioner with comprehensive and accurate details regarding your personal health, medical history and changes in your condition.
- Maintain a primary care physician.
- Keep scheduled appointments, cancel with 24 hours notice, or agree to pay the $60 cancellation fee.
- Follow the treatment plan recommended by your practitioner.
- Not come for treatment under the influence of non-prescribed drugs or alcohol. Turn cell phones to silent mode when in the office. And respect the confidentiality of other patients you may see in the office.
- Have parental or guardian consent for patients who are minors. Minors who are not patients are not allowed into the treatment room and appropriate supervision must be provided.
- Understand your financial responsibilities related to your treatment.
- Please refer family and friends if you are satisfied with your progress and results.
We believe healing is collaboration between practitioner and patient and we look forward to working with you to optimize your health.