Clears excess heat, toxic heat, and dryness. Excellent for cancer prevention, recovery of chemotherapy/radiation, dry skin, acne, headache and high blood pressure.
- 20g – Dried White Wood Ear Mushrooms
- 10g (3-4 tbsp) – Dried Chrysanthemum Flowers
- 1 large bunch – Organic Broccoli
- 2 TBSP – Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP – Lemon Juice
- 2 TBSP – Sesame Oil
- ½ TSP – Honey
- Soak the white wood ear mushrooms and chrysanthemum flowers in warm water for 15 minutes. Drain well. Wash the wood ear mushroom and cut off its tough fibrous base. Then cut into the size of ¼ inch wide strips.
- Set a large pot of water on the stove at high heat. Once it is boiling, add the mushrooms and chrysanthemum flowers, and broccoli. Cook covered for about 5 minutes. Broccoli should be tender. Drain the water and let the vegetables cool. Remove the chrysanthemum flowers.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, and honey.
- Once the vegetables have cooled, toss the vegetables in the dressing and serve at room temperature.