- 1 pound – Delicata Squash (about 1 large)
- 2 medium – Ripe Asian Pears, sliced
- 2 TSP – Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 TSP- Sea Salt
- 1/4 TSP – Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 tablespoons – Water
- 1 tablespoon – Honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Toss in a large bowl with pears, oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a large baking sheet.
- Roast the squash and pears until just tender, stirring once or twice for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Put a pan over medium heat and drizzle with olive oil. Stir in water, brown sugar and chili powder. Add the squash and pears; toss to coat for 3-5 minutes.
© 2022 Wildwood Acupuncture Center.