Gogi (Ruby) fruit with Beef
- 2-3 lbs. Beef
- 4 tbls . Rice wine
- 10 pieces Ginger – divided, ½ thin sliced
- 10 pieces Spring onions – divided, ½ diced
- 10 cloves Garlic – divided, ½ diced
- 3 tbls . Vegetable oil
- 60 grams Goji fruit (Ruby fruit)
- 10 grams Sea salt
- Rinse the beef with tap water for 3 minutes
- Soak the beef in water for 1 hour, changing the water twice
- Cut beef into pieces approximately 1x2x3 inch size
- Put the beef into a pot, add water to just cover the meat. Add rice wine, 5 pieces of spring onion, 5 pieces of ginger, and 5 cloves of garlic. Bring to a high boil for 5 minutes, then remove the beef and rinse with hot water.
- Using any spices you like, totaling 15 grams, then add 5 pieces sliced ginger, 5 pieces diced spring onion, and 5 diced cloves garlic. Stir fry in vegetable oil for 15 minutes.
- Add Goji fruit – 60 grams
- Add beef and hot water to cover 1 inch. Cover and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 90 minutes.
- Add sea salt as you prefer and semi open the pot, continue to cook for 20 minutes, boil the juice down to 1 inch below the meal.
- Enjoy the dish with rice!