- 3 cups of leftover quinoa
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 heaping cup of finely chopped kimchi
- ½ cup of diced onions
- ¼ cup kimchi juice
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Additional toppings: sunny side up egg, nori, sunflower seed, sesame seed, sprouts, and scallion.
*We recommend purchasing organic ingredients when available.
- Bring a frying pan up to medium-high heat. When pan is heated, put the coconut oil and let the oil heat up.
- Put onions on the pan for 3 minutes then place garlic, kimchi, as well as kimchi juice. Fry for 5 minutes. Season kimchi stir fry with coconut sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add quinoa and mix well. Break up the quinoa with a wooden spoon to incorporate it well into the kimchi stir fry mixture for 2 minutes
- Taste again and season as necessary. Take off the heat and add additional toppings of choice.