Prep time: 10 mins, Cook time: 1-hour, Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
Author: Spice the Plate
- ½ pound baby back ribs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium Radish (1 pound), cut into big chunks
- 3 slices ginger
- a handful of goji berries (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Chinese vinegar
- salt to taste
- a touch of white pepper to taste
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped for topping
- Cover the pork ribs with cold water in a pot, bring to boil over medium-high heat, cook for a few minutes till the pork ribs have changed color, discard the water, rinse under running water, drain well and set aside.
- In a ceramic pot or oven, add pork ribs, radish, ginger and 5 cups water.
- Bring to boil under high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for about 35 minutes with lid on.
- Season with Chinese vinegar, salt and white pepper, stir to mix well.
- Add in the goji berries, simmer for another 5 minutes before removing from heat.
- Sprinkle on top fresh chopped green onion to serve.