- 1 Delicata Squash 1 TSP – Sesame Seeds
- 1 TSP – of Hemp Seeds
- ½ TSP – Cumin
- ¼ TSP – Coriander
- ¼ TSP – Smoked Paprika
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the squash under running water. Score the outside of the squash.
- Roast it whole in a baking dish for 45-60 minutes or until desired softness.
- Mix the sesame seeds and hemp seeds with cumin, coriander, and smoked paprika on a separate baking pan. Put it in the oven during the remaining 5 minutes.
- Take out the squash and seed mixture. Let the seed mixture cool.
- Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds and flesh. Slice the squash into small pieces.
- Sprinkle roasted seeds on the squash and drizzle with olive oil.