- 8 ounces Chinese chives
- 1 large handful of mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup of high heat oil of your choice
- 5 eggs
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the chives. Cut into sections 1 inch long and set aside.
- Wash and dry the mung bean sprouts and set aside
- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper to taste and set aside
- Place a wok over high heat and heat until almost smoking. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and swirl to coat. Add in eggs and stir fry for about 30 seconds and remove from the heat.
- Reheat the wok over high heat and heat until almost smoking. Swirl in the remaining oil.
- Add chives and stir-fry for 20 seconds and then add bean sprouts and stir-fry for another 20 seconds. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the eggs back into the wok and mix with the chives.
- Plate and serve immediately.
© 2023 Wildwood Acupuncture Center.