- Fresh Lily Bulb 3
- Fresh celery 60g
- Red pepper 40
- Fresh Shrimp 160g
- Fresh Ginger 3 slices
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Corn starch 1 teaspoon
- Table salt, White pepper powder appropriate amount
- Wash the fresh lily bulb, celery, red pepper and peel into pieces
- Remove shells and clean the shrimps. Dry shrimps on paper towels.
- Stir well and coat shrimps with soy sauce, salt, white pepper powder and corn starch. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil, put in ginger and stir-fried about 10 seconds. Add shrimp and stir fry for about 1 minute, dish up.
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil to the heated wok; pour celery red pepper in, add a pinch of salt and keep stirring. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add fresh lily bulb and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimps in and stir fry for well mixing.
- Pinch of salt and serve.
- Celery contains more flavonoids, especially in the leaves, which have the effect of lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids, protecting cardiovascular disease, and enhancing the body’s immunity.
- Promotes motility of stomach and intestine, excreting fat in the intestine, reducing fat intake, and so preventing obesity and help to lose weight.
- Helps to Moisten the lung and arrest cough.
© 2022 Wildwood Acupuncture Center.